The 7-sided SnF-66-3 is the ideal size for dolls, jewelry, and china, yet still large enough for most ceramic projects. With its 3” firebrick walls, it can fire up to cone 6.
A heavy galvanized steel base covers the reversible brick bottom completely. It folds up under the stainless case on all sides to strengthen the firing chamber. This is one more assurance that your Paragon kiln is built to last.
The heat of the kiln is magical and offers wonderful surprises. Ceramic glazes undergo a complete transformation in the kiln. Opening a kiln to view your treasures is a festive moment that you will never outgrow. Artists have said, “Woohooo! Opening a kiln is a celebration!”
Features of the SnF-66-3
- Lock-in lid support with a positive catch
- Two wide-view tapered peepholes
- Ventilated, louvered switch box
- Two hand lifts
- 3” firebrick walls
- Infinite control switch and switch timer
- Heavy duty kiln stand with mar-proof plastic feet accommodates optional Orton KilnVent
- Full-formed, galvanized steel base
- Fall-away two stage Prop-R-Vent
- Coated lid, peepholes and top rim of firebricks
- Operating instructions on switch box
- Heavy gauge stainless steel case
- Pilot light
- Reversible brick bottom
- Dropped, recessed brick grooves eliminate element pins
The Furniture Kit
The furniture kit consists of carefully selected fireclay shelves and posts for this particular model. When estimating the price of the kiln, include the cost of furniture. The furniture allows you to stack multiple layers of ware. Without it, you could fire only the ware that would fit on the kiln bottom.
Furniture Kit for S-66-3, SnF-66-3, TnF-66-3
2 C-14 Shelves (12” round x 5/8”) 1 C-14H 1/2 Shelf
1" wide Square Posts, 3 each of - 1/2”, 1”, 2”, 3”, 4”, 6” lengths
1 lb. Bag Kiln Wash
Furniture Kit Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
Designed for production
Paragon’s warranty is not affected by frequency of use. Fire your new kiln every day if you want, even in commercial settings. That will have no effect on the warranty period.
Optional colors at no extra charge
Brighten your studio with color! Order your kiln in one of our standard colors at no extra charge . . . berry, black, blue, hot pink, jade, navy, purple, or turquoise. Scroll down to see color samples in the options section.
Have something good to say about the SNF663, Discontinued? Tell Us